This Hand's Creation

This is a Blog just for me to post all of the art that has been created with my own two hands! You can look or not, like or dislike, tell me or not, but I'd just like to have it there for my own stretching in the sharing department.

Friday, June 03, 2005

When You Are Gone

Dedicated to Bethany Critchley

Bethany I miss you when your not here
When all of my pain and all my fear
Come crashing and flooding into my mind
Trying to find you, my hope is so blind

Early morning or late in the day
The busy time and the disarray
Seeking a shoulder for me to cry on
I see that my dream may be so foregone

Who do I look to now that it's a myth
Who's there to sit, laugh or walk with
I see our park bench and your empty room
Memories I'm left with continually resume

I know others are out there caring and such
But none compare to your unique touch
I just want to be close to where you are
And be calm and quiet or flat out bizarre

We will keep in touch and laugh galore
Our friendship may deepen beyond the core
But now I feel sad and it is hard to picture
This separation invading our future

Bethany I miss you when you are gone
I hope you see in the picture I've drawn
That even when the distances do intrude
My searching for you will never conclude

Beck Poulsen
Copyright ©2005 Beck Poulsen

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger dearbethany said…

    AWWWWWWW.....breath....AWWWWWWWW!

    thanks beck! I love it. And I am up late all the time....just call beeeeyotch. See you sunday honey bunches of oats!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Beckers said…

    This sunday??

    WHAT? Are you Cereal?

    TOTALY!! Oh the joys of SUNny DAYs

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger L said…

    Elephant Shoe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home